Data Protection gained an increased role in school's business needs in 2018 with the introduction of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). With this new regulation comes a change of
thinking around existing practices and procedures, along with new responsibilities, training and time pressures.
With our DPO Service your school can benefit from:
- Our dedicated team of Data Protection Officers (DPO) acting as your named DPO and registered ICO contact
- Staff training that raises awareness and highlights key issues
- Termly monitoring visits to support compliance and work with school staff on development actions
- Attendance at governor meetings to provide training and independent feedback (as per guidance)
- Full auditing of your compliance, including practices, policies, and systems
- Privacy Notice, Policy, and documentation development, with ongoing updates as GDPR develops in the education sector
- Support and guidance by phone, e-mail and our online helpdesk
- Online management software solution to support
- Subject Access Request, Data Breach and Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) support
As well as our comprehensive DPO Service, we do offer bespoke GDPR support and guidance. Schools can 'cherry pick' from parts of the DPO service, or setup bespoke training and consultations
to match their specific needs. Contact us today to discuss how we can best support your need.